Frequently Asked Questions
FDM-DUO 2m Operation
- To unlock the DUO (up to 165MHz): low pass filter must be off, check menu #2 "RX LP" and output must be set to 0dbm in menu #33 "TX OUT"
- output is on the 0dbm sma socket
- to unlock SW-2 open FDMSW2SwSetup.xml with an editor and search for UnlockDUOt at the bottom of the file. Set it to 1.
- RX antenna jack can be used for VHF antenna (so HF ant on RX/TX and VHF on RX can be connected at the same time)
- external preselector needed & amp if you need more than 0dbm output (this is 1mW).
Last updated Sun, Jul 26 2015 6:17am